Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yeah whatever

I started this thing thinking I'd be writing up a storm again since that's all I have time to do but I'm not. I feel like I can't let myself express what I am really feeling on here. It's pretty frustrating. One of these days, hopefully soon, I will let my guard down.

But for right now this is the nonsense you'll be stuck reading about:

My mom and I took a trip down to Paramus NJ. First stop was Riverside Square. Riverside Square has all of the high end stores in it and was predictably pretty empty. My mom stopped at the GAP to buy a pair of pants. When we left the house we were only going to get lunch at a local hang out and then drive to Northern Jersey to get gas so she was wearing a pair of running shorts. She doesn't usually feel comfortable wearing them out in "public". Its one thing to be a mile from home near people you know to being in Paramus NJ surrounded by rich, stuck up women and their expensive handbags. Heh. Luckily for me I had one of my expensive handbags on me. One woman who I would imagine looks frightening without any make up on was staring at my bag. I wanted to say, "Yes it's real." I didn't buy anything. It turns out I also fit into the pants my mom bought. And now I am know for sure that I am a size 8. The pants are low waist size 8's. I've come a long way since September of 2007 when I was nearly a size 18.

Our next stop was my third favorite place on earth behind Yankee Stadium and Disney World...IKEA! IKEA was also pretty empty. I love weekday shopping. So peaceful. I saw the furniture I wanted but there was no way my mom and I could carry anything or fit it in the car. I want 3 pieces. One six drawer dresser, one eight drawer dresser and a three drawer dresser with a mirror attached. The only thing I am not sure about are the colors of the pieces. They all come in two of the same colors (black/brown or white) but the six drawer tall dresser comes in blue also. And I kinda like the blue. Damn decisions. And I am leaning towards NOT getting white because I grew up with white furniture. I liked the way the black/brown pieces looked in the store. We'll see. I have to clean my room out before I buy furniture anyway. I have nearly all of the crap from my apartment in here. I barely have anywhere to walk.

Okay I just saw how the Red Sox lost last night. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good.

I'm glad my Yankees finally won and that Phil Hughes came out and did his thang. It's about time.

I won't get too excited because Joba can come out tonight, look like ass and the offense can go back into their funk. We'll see.

I need someone to come with me to the game on Sunday and I can't find anyone who wants to go. How lame is that???

Maybe I'll put the ticket on Stubhub or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment