Tuesday, June 30, 2009

From 2006

Dear God,

It’s me Stacey.

I just would like to ask you for one favor.

Can you make it possible for me to like someone at the same time they like me?

Thanks.

One more thing, can you make people who are single, you know ones without a wife and kids, like me?

Thanks!

Oh wait, I’m not done. Can you make it so I’m not so picky? I’ll be single until I’m 80 with my current standards.

Thanks!!

Aw crap another thing, when I tell people I have no interest in them can you make them get it into their thick skulls that I’m really not interested in them?

Thanks!!!

Now I feel better.

Oh wait. Can you make me not like a certain person anymore? Because it’s killing me. It feels like a piece of my heart dies everyday when I realize I can never have him.

Thanks.
Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment