Saturday, June 20, 2009

I wrote this back in September

I open the door
you walk in
no words are spoken
the kissing begins
fast
hard
wet
desperate
our bodies press against each other
grabbing on for dear life
moaning
grunting
barely breathing
you undress me
I undress you
I take all of you
in my mouth
you cry out my name
as you cum
I smile
as I drink it all
you pick me up
you push me against the wall
you kneel in front of me
you start tasting me
licking
sucking
using your fingers
to fuck me
I cry out your name
as I cum
you stand up
you take my hands
you lead me to the bed
I lie back
you climb on top
you look at me
with your sex eyes
they penetrate through me
you enter me
thrusting
slow
fast
hard
wet
fantastic
you hold my hands
above my head
pinning me
I wrap my legs
around you
like a vice
I don’t
want you
to escape
your moans get louder
you’re close
you let go of my hands
I grab your ass
pushing you
deeper inside me
you scream my name
as you cum
I take it all
you collapse
exhausted
sweaty
spent
satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment